Thursday 15 March 2012

Music Magazine-Analysis of Band-My Chemical Romance-Genre Research

My Chemical Romance
The second band that I will be researching is My Chemical Romance. I will be researching there fashion sense, there album and their webpage.
Analysis of fashion


Analysis of album

Analysis of webpage
From researching about my specific genre I fully know, what type of photographs to apply, using photographs that have a lot of facial expression and body language when they sing will show the viewer that they love singing and performing to thousands of people.

From researching about my specific genre I fully know, what type of photographs to apply, using photographs that have a lot of facial expression and body language when they sing will show the viewer that they love singing and performing to thousands of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment