Monday 19 March 2012

Music Magazine-Analysis of Magazine-Double Page Spread-Genre Research


I have now analysed three double page spreads with my specific genre, below are the analysed double page spreads:-

Analysis 1

Analysis 2  
Analysis 3

Through analysing these three components, I have learnt a lot about iconic attributes and conventions for a music magazine with the genre of indie/rock. Some of the key features that I have learnt about I will apply when creating my product such as: - the plain background is effective as it won’t draw any attention away from the information and images on the page, make sure that both pages are equalled out with information and text on each side, use columns to make it easier to read the text and it looks professional and clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment