Monday 19 March 2012

Music Magazine-Analysis of Magazine-Contents Page-Genre Research

 I have now analysed three contents pages with my indie/rock genre, below are my contents pages:-

Analysis 1

Analysis 2 

Analysis 3

Through analysing three contents pages, I have learnt the key iconic attributes and conventions that need to be in a music magazine for the genre indie/rock. Some of the feature that I have learnt will be applied to my own contents page when I design it. The feature that I will design onto my contents page will be using one main image that has been posed and a couple of smaller images of the band or artist at a concert or gig making the images realistic, only using a maximum of three different colours and text fonts otherwise the page will look confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment